Saturday, January 29, 2011

STKK Sport day !;S

1st day :
Hmm, 1st day was fun fun fun !
Bt oso got something 不顺;@
In the early morning ..
Bun!it's raining...
I late jor xD
First , I saw Twins ;D
Ching Yee gt high jump !
Ching ting I not sure >< then we saw jia hui ! Together luo xD Then in saw Dym ~ after that ,we had to go padang to tick name for kehadiran ~ otw ,I saw mummy and daddy ;D So I with them luo ;D After that ,I go changed my shirt to Green house !;D Green go Green !!! I with nicole them Lu ;) At thr talk talk ONI xD Green house perbarisan sit beside us ;) I saw him ;D His smile sweet dao bao XP He came sit with me ;D Haag xD Happy dao wo xD Bt less talk =/ nth to say >< Just sit together Lu >< his fen keep call him orh >< especially the girls ! Hiao poh;S Got one girl spend Him Shandy tiam ;@ Bt he don wan xD He angry tiam xD Coz the girl's frn keep call him drnk xD Then he play ONI d >< he keep play the tin, Coz boring >< bt at least he din go away ;D His frn linci tiam ;@ Nget sai orh ! After we "fight" He headache >< I very worried ! Coz I just wan to revenge , Then I din care dao him >< his face very red >< then at nite I asked him okay Liao o nt.. He said his face still red .. Headache no Liao.. He said coz he din eat the whole day ! I called him next day must eat ! 2nd day : He was busy , Coz it was last day .. Early in the morning.. He went to perbarisan Liao... After that .. Rest .. I keep find him... I keep asked where was him ><
manatau he just sit behind me and looking at me xD
Tosoi !
XP
Then today din talk too much !
His perbarisan busy oso...
Green house use tat Keroro orh xD so cute orh !
XD
And perbarisan Green House was the Number 1 ;D
Haahaha ;D
Sure la got KERORO bah xP
And last ,
My hp lost !;((((
damn hate u orh si penuchi....!
Now I have no more iPhone..
Just using Nokia E75 ;(
I have nothing now ;(
And I need YOU !



Imy T ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment