i dont even know who is him.
but he really very傻,
but he very伟大。
i bet everybody knew what happened le rite?
his ex-gf very xing fu.
i saw his last note遗言,
very touched='(
i cried .
December 9 2010.
he dead.
almost 9 am like that.
='(
His last note.
He very handsome ='(
His brother,
wrote a note for him .
To my beloved brother <3
I think that is the last chance I gonna see you in my whole life. By the time when I saw you, I can feel the presence of sadness, depressed around your body. What I can do, I've already done.. I just felt I'm so useless and helpless over it. Even when I am sleeping, I dream about you and begging you don't go.. After I realize it was just a dream and not reality, tears start to falling down from my eyes to my pillow. I just can't imagine this thing could happen to me.
R.I.P my lovely brother. 10 years of experience walking beside you and experienced all the difficulties with you is irreplaceable.. I still remember those time we used to joke / laugh / yam cha and crapping together, it was awesome. Even the time when in secondary school, we used to gaming together 24/7. That time your look was just Ah Beng style and shorter than me. Now? You grown up to become a very good looking boy and TALLER than me !
Every Chinese New Year, me and few other close friends will visit your house and gambling together. You used to called yourself god of gambler, what the hell? Now, after the year of 2010.. I think I won't get that moment anymore.
You are gone, nothing can be replaced. Dota partner? K0ngieRoxXoR & VeinsRoxXoR ? Gone.. Clubbing kaki for those friends that are used to clubbing together with him? Gone.. When I'm boring, nobody will chat with me, when I'm sad or depress, nobody can listen to me.. When I need someone, nobody willing to stand by my side.. Everything about you will become just memories.. I will remember the moment we hang out together, the memories we created, the photos we captured together, everything I will keep it nicely..
I watched you grown from a frog to become a prince. If you shout in FB about "I Need a GOOD GF", you think there no girls willing to queue up? I don't blame you but I respect your decision.. Not much people understand you well, only few guys out there, you named it, understand your feeling at that time. I dared to say that because I'm sure I'm in 1 of the top 3 bestie in your list.
Lastly, can't stop crying when write this note, gonna stop this now. I wish you well in everyplace you go... Rest peacefully, brother Alviss Kong Sai Foong. Muaks <3
From : 1 of your TRULY brother






No comments:
Post a Comment