Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Super High day=D *tired*

Today almost 7am woke upxD
Tired xD
Thn almost 10am ,
Mummy and I went to Warisan ;)
We went to ESPRIT ;D
I bought some clothes =D
I'm happy and luckily at first I changed my mind xD
Hmm...
When I was at thr...
Suddenly!
I saw Sonia and Sophia...hah xD
So shiok ;D
They ask me to follow them shop;)
With their mum too ;D
They We went Padini,
Sonia and I bought a couple shirts xP
Haha;D
After that,
We went to Heng Long to eat LaMian xD
Hahah ^^
so delicious =D
After that,
We wen to converse...
Thn went to cp ...
We went to speedy .
Wah xD they bought so many disc xD
Me nth xD
Coz my mum din giv me money xD

Haha..

After that we went to yoyo ;D
And Popular,
Thn wait for my mum to fetch us ;)
Hmmm !
Tonite my mum going to ...
I dono how to say -,-
Haha..
I enjoyed today =D
And I din regret XP
Shhh xD
The end ;D
Byebye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment